Contact Me

Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Adventures

Day 3 of being on the new supplements. Hard to tell if they are working because I got a cold yesterday and it knocked me down, big time. So today I am feeling a little better and been trying to find a way to boost sales in my shop. So hard to market with no start up money. But I am pushing through.

So yesterday Bubba got a new bed. He hasn't seen it yet though as he has been spending the last few days with Grammy (my grandma). He is going to be very excited when he gets home today. His new obsession is Disney Cars. The bed is red and has Lightning McQueen and Mater on it.


The next Challenge in our house is, how to move Monkey into Bubba's room and out of ours. That is going to be a challenge and not really sure how to go about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment