Contact Me

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Making Life Easier

So I have been trying to juggle 3 kids, living with my parents, starting a new business, a husband, all while dealing with some extreme pain that is inexplicable. I have a very understanding husband who loves me very much. He knows that I don't always get dinner ready and on the table before he gets home. Lets be honest, he is lucky if I haven't given the kids free reign of the house and collapsed on the floor. OK so not that bad. But it has been close some days.

I am very excited that today my doctor finally diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia. While it feels great to know for certain what it is, its scary because there is a long road ahead of getting it under control.



In order to try and simplify life I pre-made "uncrustables" yesterday. What a feeling of relief. I have 17 sandwiches sitting in the freezer waiting for Princess's school lunches. She loves them and now all I have to do is go to the garage and pull one out of the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment