Contact Me

Monday, June 25, 2012

MIA and Strawberry Patch

Ok so I know I have been MIA for a while. It was completely unintentional. We ended up moving very last minute. We found a house that was beyond perfect and jumped at the opportunity. We as a result of the move my computer got shut off for a while and all creativity stopped. 


Well computer is back on and creativity is working again. 


We have had a blast in the new area. Me and the bestie took all 5 kids to the strawberry patch. Yes we are insane. But it was so much fun. 

Bestie showing Cherry Pie how to pick




Monkey was not content staying in the stroller

Cherry Pie picking

Mattie with a shadow


All 4 of the older kids picking

So proud of his bucket "full"

Yep I'm helping!

The result of the exhausting morning of picking.

And we ended up with VERY dirty feet.
Come back tomorrow for a post on my new favorite drink. (better than starbucks)

No comments:

Post a Comment